Obedience Championship WORLD WINNER 2006
The competitions takes place under the patronage of the FCI. The entry of males and biches of all breeds, having FCI pedigrees, which are 15 months old on the day of the competitions permitted.
World Dog Show with attribution of the CACIB of the FCI
The show takes place under the patronage of the FCI. The entry of males and bitches of all breeds, having FCI pedigrees, which are 6 months old on the day of the show is permitted.
Poland - Poznań - Pavilions of Poznań International Fair (MTP) (entry from Śniadeckich, Głogowska and Bukowska streets)
Puppy class - from 6 to 9 months
Junior class - from 9 to 18 months
Intermediate class - from 15 to 24 months
Open class - from 15 months
Working class - from 15 months (with recognized Working Certificate)
Champion class - from 15 months (with recognized Champion Title)
Veteran class - from 8 years
A dog may be entered in one class only.
A CACIB can be awarded to one dog and one bitch from the first placed dogs and bitches from the intermediate-, open- working- and champion class (from 15 months). The dog and the bitch which are awarded CACIB, receive automatically the title Best Dog/Bitch of Breed and CWC (CAC).
The Reserve CACIB may be awarded to the second-best dog, which was judged as “excellent”.
CWC/CAC may be awarded to the first placed dogs/bitches from the intermediate-, open-, working- and champion class (from 15 months).
Junior World Winner – 2006
This title may be awarded in each breed to the dog and the bitch, which have been awarded first place with the qualification “excellent” in the junior class.
Best Dog/Bitch of Breed
This title may be awarded to one dog and one bitch from the first placed dogs and bitches from the intermediate-, open-, working- and champion class (from 15 months).
World Winner – 2006
The title “World Winner” shall be awarded to the dog and the bitch, which are proposed for the CACIB.
Best of Breed (BOB)
The dog and the bitch, which were proposed for the CACIB, compete for the Best of Breed as well as the best junior dog and bitch (Junior Winner), which have received the qualification “excellent” in the junior class.
Bitches and males from abroad with the Champion-title, which are awarded CWC/CAC in the intermediate-, open-, working- and champion class, receive automatically the title “Champion of Poland”.
Best of Group (BOG)
The dogs selected as Best of Breeds shall take part in the competition Best of Group.
Best in Show (BIS)
The dogs selected as Best of Group shall take part in the final competition Best in Show.
Brace/couple class shall comprise a dog and a bitch which must be the exhibitor’s property.
Best Breeder’s Group
Breeder’s groups shall consist of minimum 3 dogs/bitches of a breed from the same kennel.
Best Progeny Group
All the offspring of a dog or bitch may be considered for a progeny group. A group consists of the dog or the bitch and a minimum of 5 offspring, both male and female from minimum 2 litters.
Best Junior Handling - World Winner 2006
Open to competition for dogs and bitches, which have been awarded the first place and the qualification “very promising” in the puppy class.
Open to competition for dogs and bitches, which have been awarded the title World Junior Winner 2006
Open to competition for dogs and bitches, which have been awarded in the veteran class the first place and the qualification “excellent”.
Best Polish Breed
Open to competition for dogs and bitches from Polish breeds, which have been awarded the title Best of Breed
Our Sponsor: http://orthopedic-dog-bed.net
Our Sponsor: http://erziehungshalsband.eu
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
1. Dogs and bitches that are entered in recognised pedigree registers may be entered in the show. Owners of dogs of breeds with various size and colour type are asked to give information on characteristic traits e.g. giant schnauzer, medium schnauzer, miniature schnauzer, salt and pepper etc., in order to avoid registration errors.
2. Show registration application are invited equally for dogs with not docked tails and cropped ears as for those docked or cropped.
3. Only those dogs, whose registrations are sent by 20.09.2006, shall be entered in the catalogue. The date of the postmark is the accepted indicator.
4. The organiser accepts no responsibility for registrations sent by fax. Such registrations require confirmation by telephone at the Branch office.
5. Transferring dogs to another class is possible up to the 20.09.2006 by registered letter or personally. Application to the show organisers for a change of class on the day of the show shall not be accepted.
6. EXHIBITORS ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY THEIR DOGS.
7. Throughout the duration of the show dogs must be under the care of their exhibitors. Exhibited dogs may not be taken out of the show precinct prior to the official end of the show.
8. Prior to entering the show precinct dogs shall be examined by the veterinary service. A certificate of vaccination against rabies must be shown, and also a valid health certificate for each dog.
More informations at the web-site: http://www.europa.eu.int/abc/travel/pets/index_en.htm
9. Aggressive, sick dogs, bitches in heat and also dogs not entered in the show may not be brought onto the show precinct.
10. Exhibitors are obliged to present their dogs for judging at the appropriate times and rings according to the programme given in the catalogue. Otherwise dogs will not be judged.
11. Within the show and in the surrounding areas the sale of puppies shall be absolutely prohibited.
12. In the event of the necessity of cancelling the show because of a reason beyond the control of the organisers (e.g. rabies) the registration fee shall be returned to exhibitors minus a deduction to pay costs.
13. On the showground there is parking available (on payment). Entry to parking from Śniadeckich, Bukowska and Głogowska streets.